- Copyright and Other Rights
- The rights concerning all the contents published on this website (hereinafter the “Contents”) are either owned by the Company, or licensed to us from third parties. The Contents such as images, sounds and texts and so forth, are viewable by anyone. However, no portion of the Contents may be used, reproduced or republished without our prior written permission except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, such as printing or saving any portion of the Contents for non-commercial, personal use.
- If you wish to use any portion of the Contents, you must contact us in advance using the Inquiry Form.
- When you use the Contents, you are required to maintain all the IP notice affixed to the Contents such as copyright or trademark notice.
All names, trademarks, logos and the like published on this website (hereinafter the “Marks”) are either owned by the Company or used under license from third parties. We do not grant any license or authorization to use the Marks.
- Prohibited Acts
When using this website, the following acts are prohibited:
- Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, any damage or detriment to the Company or a third party;
- Acts that offend, or are likely to offend, public order or morals;
- Criminal acts or acts that may be linked to, or are likely to be linked to criminal acts;
- Acts that defame, or damage the reputation or credit of, the Company or a third party;
- Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, any use of computer virus or other malicious software;
- Acts that violate, or are likely to violate laws, statutes or ordinances;
- Acts that cause, or may cause, any misunderstanding that an individual or entity is associated with the Company or that the Company supports, endorses or recommends a linked site;
- Acts that provide any frame link or other link in a manner which may lead to misunderstanding that the linked content is from this website; and
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- Before making links to this website (including publishing the URL of this website in any print publication), please contact us specifying the URL of the website you wish to link to, or the name of the publication. Please be advised that we may decline your request for link to our website.
- When making links to this website, you must comply with Section 3 above (Prohibited Acts) as well as the following guidelines:
- Any link to this website must be a text link;
- Set the link to the top page of this website ( http://www.immersioncamp.com );and
- The text accompanying the link must be conspicuous and read “English Immersion Camp Website”
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUBSTANCE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR AUTHENTICITY.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- THE COMPANY MAY ALTER ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUSPEND OR TERMINATE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH ALTERATIONS, SUSPENSIONS OR TERMINATION, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON THEREOF.
- THE COMPANY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRY MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IN SUCH CASES INCLUDING: WHEREIN THE INQUIRY DOES NOT REACH THE COMPANY’S CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF DUE TO SYSTEM MALFUNCTION OR COMPUTER VIRUS INFECTION; WHEREIN THE INQUIRY IS ILLEGIBLE DUE TO THE CHARACTER CODE USED; AND/OR WHEREIN THE RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS SPECIFIED IN THE INQUIRY IS INCORRECT, ETC. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY, PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT US AGAIN.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All disputes in connection with this website shall be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court for the first instance.
- Inquiries about this website
For more information about this website or link, please contact us using
Established March 1, 2015